BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO SIGN UP WITH US.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
The website is operated by: Dilip Shah, Foster City, California, USA
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The term "Smart Cloud Learning" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You will be able to access part of this Website without signing up with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you sign up.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- The website is for training related content only and its use for managing / sharing any other type of content is prohibited.
- Content contributed on Smart Cloud Learning needs to respect the copyrights of the content publishers by mentioning the source of your content, if it is not original.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each sign up is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should immediately change your password.
- We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- We may suspend or cancel your account on Smart Cloud Learning immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of USA.
Smart Cloud Learning and its associated vendors constantly strive to provide the best quality educational material. All necessary steps are taken to make the material error free.
However in case of any error in the material or bug in the system, Smart Cloud Learning shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages arising out of use of this website and its services.
Smart Cloud Learning will also not be liable for damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information and the like, even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Subject to the foregoing, the liability of Smart Cloud Learning for any direct damages shall NOT exceed the quantum of User Fee paid for one Distribution Duration.
The Data Use Policy / Limitation of Liability agreement shall be governed in accordance with laws of The United States of America. Any controversy or claim, arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the claims of breach of this Agreement or interpretation hereof, if not resolved by mutual discussions between the user and Smart Cloud Learning, shall be settled by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in California.